NIGERIA AND THE LEADERSHIP QUESTION
Product Type: eBook
Title of Book: NIGERIA AND THE LEADERSHIP QUESTION
Name of Authors: Sunday Adelaja
This book destroys the myth that leadership is Nigeria’s only problem.
This book provides for the reader:
– An excellent perspective on the early historical origins and political development of Nigeria.
– Solutions to the leadership question Nigeria has been struggling with since independence.
– It destroys the myth that leadership is Nigeria’s only problem.
– It points out the role of responsible followership in building a great nation.
– It shows why democracy has not worked in Africa and what needs to be done for it to work.
– It points out reasons why strong men (messiahs) cannot solve the problem of Nigeria and African nations.
– It makes a case for building strong institutions and systems as the key to eradicating corruption and leadership failure.
– It posits that wrong values are at the root of our national problems and challenges both for leaders and followers to imbibe good values.
– It enjoins citizens not to abdicate the responsibility of their country to the leaders alone, but must themselves accept the responsibility for their nation.
– It also shows examples of proactive Nigerians that are taking responsibility to build a better Nigeria.
Tag: Nigeria, Leadership, Nigeria Leadership, Obasanjo, Buhari, Awolowo, Abiola, Adiagbon, Murtala Muhammed, Sunday Adelaja, National Transformation, Visionary Leader, Giants of Africa, Nigerians, Great Nation, Discover your Purpose.
About The Author
Sunday Adelaja is the founder and senior pastor of the Embassy of God in Kiev Ukraine and the author of more than 300 books which are translated in several languages including Chinese, German, French, Arabic, etc.
A fatherless child from a 40 hut village in Nigeria, Sunday was recruited by communist Russia to ignite a revolution, instead he was saved just before leaving for the USSR where he secretly trained himself in the Bible while earning a Master’s degree in journalism. By age thirty-three he had built the largest church in Europe with 99% white Caucasians.
Today, his church in Kiev has planted over a thousand daughter churches in over fifty countries of the world. Right now they plant four new churches every week. He is known to be the only person in the world pastoring a cross cultural church where 99% of his twenty five thousand members are white Caucasians.
His work has been widely reported by world media outlets like Washington Post, The wall street Journal, Forbes, New York times, Associated Press, Reuters, CNN, BBC, German, Dutch, French National television, etc.
Pastor Sunday had the opportunity to speak on a number of occasions in the United Nations. In 2007 he had the rare privilege of opening the United States Senate with prayers. He has spoken in the Israeli Knesset and the Japanese parliament along with several other countries. Pastor Sunday is known as an expert in national transformation through biblical principles and values.
Pastor Sunday is happily married to his “princess’ Pastor Bose Adelaja. They are blessed with three children, Perez, Zoe and Pearl.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.